Australian summers. It is the best season, but you're sad for a reason. The hideous and horrible inner thigh chafe. Don’t worry! You are not the only one, for many of us who have thighs that touch, we are the miserable members of the chub rub club.
We absolutely love summer in Australia, it comes around every year and we just can't wait. Such an outdoor people, Australians take in the great weather with an active lifestyle. Playing cricket, having a barbeque, going to the beach, going out with friends, walking and running and just having a good time. We all know and have experienced the downside from all of this activity, thigh chafing, yes it happens to all of us at some time. With sunny weather does come consequences, and one of the more annoying and painfully irritating consequences is developing that horrible rash in between our thighs.
People who suffer from inner thigh chafing know the feeling of:
- Burning thighs
- Walking, avoiding our legs touching (walking like a duck)
- Fashion dilemmas, having to choose between your favourite skirt or shorts, or wearing something more breathable
- Cabinets full of old anti-chafe products, lotions that don't work, disgusting old creams.
- A horrible day at work because of stinging skin.
We bet you have tried the most popular anti-chafe solutions and we know nothing has helped you much. Well, here are some unusual hacks that could work well and relieve you from the painful inner thigh chafing:
- Deodorant stick - Not just for sweaty underarms, deodorant could also help chafed inner thighs. All you need to do is glide the roll-on applicator onto your inner thighs and you could briefly be protected from excessive sweating.
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil offers endless health benefits to your skin, hair and body. In addition, the word is that it can be an effective chafing remedy. Half a spoonful should be enough to keep your thighs smooth and well-greased. This helps with the friction and as long as it lasts, it can keep the chafe at bay.
- Aloe vera - This supplement is known for amazing skin and hair advantages. The clear aloe gel can soothe burns and cuts. Regularly rubbing aloe gel could ease your skin and repair the cuts and blisters that happen because of the chafe.
- No More Chafe Thigh Guards - This could be one of the most effective ways of getting rid of inner thigh chafe. Silicone Thigh Bands create a barrier that stops the thighs from rubbing against each other and keeps the chafe away permanently. It is the only product on the market that completely protects your thighs for as long as you walk, run, and move.
The permanency of No More Chafe Thigh Guards means that it is the only product that can guarantee to stop chafe entirely. Creams, gels and deodorants will rub off and you will constantly have to re-apply them. Thigh Guards act like a second skin on your thighs, so when you walk, they absorb all of the friction and pressure. It means that you won't feel a thing, your thighs will just glide passed each other, and you'll be able to go about your day carefree. While there are many products on the market, no product is as effective and practical in solving the problem of thigh chafing, than No More Chafe - Thigh Guards.